Friday, September 4, 2009

Quick Post

This is a quick transition post. Shawn and Kim came in on Sunday night and then they left for a short trip to San Diego on Wednesday while we watched Elijah. He's done amazingly well considering no one has babysat him overnight since he was 6 months old. They (S&K) are doing some temple work in San Diego today and will be home here this evening. We've kept Elijah busy with trips to the mall and swimming. It's been way to hot to go to a park. I will post pictures when I get time to upload them.
I also wanted to mention that Tammy and their girls have been real sick. Tammy has pneumonia; the girls throat infections. They're all pretty miserable (I can relate). So keep them in your prayers. This seems to be the year of pneumonia. I've had it, as well as Brad, Renetta and Tammy. Sheesh!
More in a day or two. Mom

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sis! "Mama M" is my blog-comment handle. Just wanted to let you know you are now on my blog reading list.

    Glad you got your new computer. Hope it will be a good tool for you. BTW, I would for sure contribute to a new headstone and marker for Lewis Barney.

    Talk to you soon.

    Love, DEDE

    ReplyDelete