Thursday, September 24, 2009

Is this really Autumn?

I totally question whether it's really Autumn or not. See photos below for my reasons.

I didn't get the chance to post much for Alan's B-day so this is for you, Alan. This cute little picture is in honor of your birthday. I wasn't home for your birthday to put a proper post up. So belated late birthday, Alan. Enjoy this photo. It's always been one of my favorites of you. Uncle Jack took it when you were a little sprout! Love you.I think the first official day of Fall was two days ago. In our typical Southern California fashion, we're still in the throws of Summer here. Yesterday the high for Orange was 101 degrees! This is our wall clock/thermometer this afternoon. You can see that it was over 95 today. I'm ready for the weather to cool off, but I think it will be another month before we see it get cool enough to satisfy me. Sigh!

I will post photos and videos I took in Milwaukee later. I only had three days between trips and will fill you all in on both that trip as well as our trip to Utah. We are flying out tomorrow morning (early) and we'll be back on Tuesday evening. I'll post then. In the meantime, enjoy your Fall weather; whatever that may be. Love you all. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment