Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm Off!

Tomorrow I fly out to Milwaukee to watch JC and Nikki while their parents go to a job interview in DesMoine, IA. I'm excited to see their family and spend a few, short precious days with them. I am not taking my computer, so I will post pictures and report my trip when I get home next Monday night.

Updates on everyone:
Tammy and girls are better, but it's been a bit harder for Tammy to recover. She's hanging in there. All grandchildren are back in school and working hard. They seem to all be doing well. JC and Nikki are making new friends and enjoy riding the bus which they've never done before. It does make their day quite long, though. JC has joined a chess club. Becca's little pre-school is in full swing and Elijah seems to be adjusting to being there with new little friends. Everyone in Texas has colds. Andrew seemed quite miserable the last time we talked to them. Grandpa and I will be going to Utah on the 25th for his family reunion. We're looking forward to it. Wish all of you could go with us. I'll only have 3 days between trips.

Well, got to run. Love you all. Call me once in awhile and keep me up to date, so I can post.

No comments:

Post a Comment