I may try to post later, but for now a quick report of something fun I did earlier today. I got a call yesterday asking if I would come down to Ellison/Sizzix and participate in a focus group. They were the group and I was the focus. So off I went this morning. It was so interesting. I signed a waiver saying I wouldn't reveal anything vital to the product. They are working on a recording device for scrapbooking...different than anything they have had before. It will be very cool and I would buy it when it's released. Just say it would be great for Family History. I got a $100 gift certificate for Sizzix for my time. It was fun and interesting. I signed up a long time ago and didn't think they would call me, so it was a surprise when they did. Really fun.
Update: Dallas, Jeff and crew arrived yesterday for Peter's sealing on Sat. They are all enjoying our wonderful weather and are at Legoland today. There are 15 of them staying here with 2 more to come. Only Becky and her family are not. They are sleeping in every nook and cranny we have, but no one seems to have problem with that. Peter is excited and is with his fiance today. The next two days will be very busy, but wonderful. More later. Love, Mom
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sounds fun. I can't wait to hear about it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun thing to get to do. I wish we could have come for the sealing but it just wasn't possible for us right now. Enjoy you visit with Dallas. Love Susan
ReplyDelete