Thursday, August 20, 2009

Computer Issues

Hi guys. It's been a busy week with Dallas and Jeff and their family here. Hence the lack of post. My computer screen has been losing lines of pixels and I will probably be getting a new one here pretty soon. I have one in mind (with your Dad's good help) but it runs Vista and some of my programs won't run on it, so now I'm debating things. I use Photoshop a lot and my version won't run on it. The upgrade to Photoshop that will run on Vista, will set me back $400 plus! And that doesn't count some of the other programs. Frustrating. I'll keep you updated. I only took one picture while they were here. (can you believe that?) Anyway, I'll post again in a day or two and let you know what I decided. Love you all. Mom

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    It was so good to get your comment. I look forward to staying in touch through blogging and learning about you and your family. Thank you for your offer to stay with you. You are always so willing to share your home and company. We have a hotel by Disneyland. Because of Brian's travels we have free hotel points so we don't have to pay for our hotel. We are also traveling with Brian's family so I will have to see if we can sneek away and stop by for a visit. Love ya lots, jenn

    ReplyDelete