I am very behind in my NANOWRIMO writing. I'm really not sure I will catch up or even make the 50,000 word goal, but I have picked up a bit in my writing in the last few days. (I went a week without writing a word!) Anyway, I am at 15,500 words. Yahh!!! I have written 16 stories just this month. Remember...I am writing personal history stories, not a novel. I should have at least 30,000 or more words written at this point, but I'm happy with my results so far. It's been interesting plowing through memories. I've been talking to my sisters to help jog my memory.
I had a good day at the temple today. And Dad made it to Utah and back safe and sound. We love you all. Mom
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey 15,000 words is great! Think of all those stories you have for you and your children (and nieces, because I have to read them, of course) to look over. I'm so proud of you, Auntie!
ReplyDelete