I took this picture just a couple of weeks ago on the day of the girl's Primary program. Aren't the piggy tails cute? FYI...for those not in our immediate family, Mari is on the left, then Robynn, who is holding Juliette. We love you Mari. Hopefully you'll be well enough to eat a little turkey next week!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Mari's Tonsilectomy
Mari is having her tonsils out tomorrow morning. I know she is feeling quite anxious about it so if you could all include her in your prayers tonight, that would be great. She misses a lot of school because of throat infections and other illness. So this should help. Robynn had hers out last year and she has been sick a lot less.
I took this picture just a couple of weeks ago on the day of the girl's Primary program. Aren't the piggy tails cute? FYI...for those not in our immediate family, Mari is on the left, then Robynn, who is holding Juliette. We love you Mari. Hopefully you'll be well enough to eat a little turkey next week!
I took this picture just a couple of weeks ago on the day of the girl's Primary program. Aren't the piggy tails cute? FYI...for those not in our immediate family, Mari is on the left, then Robynn, who is holding Juliette. We love you Mari. Hopefully you'll be well enough to eat a little turkey next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment