Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thanks to My Children

After a very interesting conversation with a friend yesterday, I feel the need to let my children and grandchildren know how very much I appreciate them. Thank you for being loving and kind to Dad and me.My friend's neighbor is a widow with only one child, a daughter age 48. Her friend is legally blind and needs lots of help. Her daughter treats her so badly and won't do anything for her. She is unkind and belligerent to her mother, and acts angry and annoyed when her mother asks her to do anything for her. I am aware of other people whose children do not treat them with any respect or love. I am just so grateful that you are not like that. I'm so glad that I know I could ask any of you for help and you would give it to us. Thank you for who you are. Thank you for your testimonies and for living the Gospel. I love you all. Mom

1 comment:

  1. It's wonderful to have children that you know you can depend on and no matter what, they would be there for you. I know my children will always be there for me.
    love you Maryann. Children are wonderful but a sister is a special gift.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete