I posted this photo of the program from the presentation of the Nutcracker that Dad and I went to see last night. It was so wonderful. This was put on by a fairly new Ballet school. A young 15 year old in our ward was dancing in it. It was done at a performing arts high school. They did a fabulous job and it was so professionally done. We so enjoyed it. I have only seen it twice before (as a child and several years ago with Linda). Dad has never seen it on stage before.Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Christmas Greeting and Nutcracker
I am posting this photo of my family Christmas letter to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Most of you who read this have already seen it. But I hope you have a wonderful day on Friday. Everyone stay healthy and remember the Savior.
I posted this photo of the program from the presentation of the Nutcracker that Dad and I went to see last night. It was so wonderful. This was put on by a fairly new Ballet school. A young 15 year old in our ward was dancing in it. It was done at a performing arts high school. They did a fabulous job and it was so professionally done. We so enjoyed it. I have only seen it twice before (as a child and several years ago with Linda). Dad has never seen it on stage before.
I posted this photo of the program from the presentation of the Nutcracker that Dad and I went to see last night. It was so wonderful. This was put on by a fairly new Ballet school. A young 15 year old in our ward was dancing in it. It was done at a performing arts high school. They did a fabulous job and it was so professionally done. We so enjoyed it. I have only seen it twice before (as a child and several years ago with Linda). Dad has never seen it on stage before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Merry Christmas Larkin Family!!!!! We love you all!
ReplyDeleteAunt Dede