No photos today. Just wanted to say thank you for reading the blog and posting your comments. It gives me good feedback and I really appreciate that. My knee is really good today and so I tried the treadmill this morning. Only a mile and at quite a slow speed, but it felt good. Baby steps...I am having good results from the natural methods I'm using to reduce the inflammation and they seem to be working. Check out Carol Parks blog (parkspals@blogspot.com) and see the cute video of Owen and Liesl in their swimming lesson. They(their family) are coming next weekend for a few days visit. We're excited to see them. Also check out the video on Janice (Horsely) Cook's blog (thecookgang-janni@blogspot.com). It's 8 minutes long, but such a good video relating life to running a marathon. I cried through it. It was put together by a seminary teacher. I tried to put a link directly to the video, but couldn't get it to work. Dad and I used our movie passes (thanks Netta, I think) and went to see Harry Potter last Thurs. for my b-day. It was very good. It did have a different feel to it than the previous movies, but true to the book.
Well, guys. I love you all. More later. Mom
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Auntie, Welcome to our virtual world. It's a great way to keep up with our families. They've gotten so big and sprawling, but blogging and facebook have made my extended family part of my daily life. I love it. The program I use to make the photo collages is called picasa. It's a free program from google. Just go to google and type picasa and you can download the program. It takes a bit of playing around to figure it out, but it makes it easy to get a lot of pictures in a smaller space. You can click on the collage to get a bigger view. Have fun. I'll love keeping up with my Larkin family.
ReplyDelete