Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Favorite Photos (honorable mention)

This photo represents the love we have for each other. It's been a whole new year with retirement and time spent together. We love it! I love to take photos of flowers. This was one of my best. It was at D-land.
Also at D-land. Sleeping Beauty's castle at Christmastime.
Mari after our trip to Build-a-Bear.
Timo and 'Lijah making Christmas treats together.
My second favorite pool pix. Timo and Papa.
Clara NOT wanting to ride the Merry go Round at D-land.
Nikki and Liesl. Girl cousins wanting to do everything alike.
Mom's visit to Wisconsin in Sept. We are standing in front of Lake Michigan.
Owie and Liesl dodging the waves at the beach.
Becca and kidlings looking at little critters at the tide pools.
Lyle catching a much needed nap after a wrestling match with Owie.
Nikki, JC and JC's friend watching the Angel game in May. They won!
Matching dresses for two cute sisters.
Watching Grandma curl her hair before church.
Smile! Sheer happiness!
Nikki and JC in front of the makeshift memorial to the Angel player who died.
JC, Nikki, and Timo where??? This is on Tom Sawyer's island at D-land!
Well....I could have put dozens more photos up. But I am done. These have been some of my favorites. So far this year...I have taken 432 photos already. So be prepared for another list of favorites next year. Hope you enjoyed these. I'll blog and post about the holidays as soon as all the kids leave. That will be in another few days. Love you all. Mom

1 comment:

  1. These two posts are wonderful! It is fun to see your family in so many settings, sharing happy moments and creating happy memories.

    Love you all--

    Dede

    ReplyDelete