As to other news, as you all know Brad has accepted an offer from a Radiology group in Tulsa, OK. So that is where they will be living after July of next year. They are happy with their decision and are looking forward to this major change in their lives. We are excited for them and are pleased they already know what path their lives will take.
We took Linda to dinner last Monday to celebrate her birthday (which was on the 11th). It was such a nice evening for us. We all love Linda and wish you all could have been with us.
Dad received a calling from the Stake. He will be the Stake Social Services Specialist. It's a calling withing our Stake. he is going to research out all the social services that are available in this area and compile a resource book for bishop's in our Stake. He is already finding it a daunting task. But he will do a good job and a thorough one as he is with everything else he does.
I'm finally feeling like my knee is completely healed. I'm walking 2 1/2 to 3 miles a day. I don't need to take my supplements for inflammation anymore and I'm not doing my knee exercises anymore and it is still feeling good. I am amazed that it took 16 months, though. Oh well, I'm just glad I'm finally there. I did recently have a cortisone shot for my left trigger thumb. It's doing better.
We also have decided to host Thanksgiving here. I'll be speaking to all of you about that individually. We love you all and hope you are all well. Mom
Good to catch up! I have been a little snowed under with my new calling as RS Pres, but I think I will be settling into a routine with it soon.
ReplyDeleteSo, you are hosting Thanksgiving! That means that all 23 of the Meyers family are invited, right?!? (JUST KIDDING!!!!)
Love you Maryann. Dede
Ahhhh! Of course I would love to host you if you said you were coming. (You're not, right???)We had so much fun in August, though, didn't we? Love you and yours. Maryann
ReplyDelete