Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Update







Hi everyone. I was not feeling well last night...more asthma, but I'm doing okay tonight. We got Jason and Nikki back to Redlands on Wed and said goodbye to their family. They are probably in Yellowstone tonight. We haven't talked to them since Wed afternoon.



We are planning our trip to Bakersfield for next Thurs. We're staying till Sunday.



Talked to Tammy today. They are all feeling better, but some symptoms remain. This lung thing was a bad infection for most of us. Some of you may not know that brad had pneumonia after I did and Renetta had a bad lung infection, also and was put on antibiotics, also. JC had a milder version of it. Nasty bugs.



I hope to upload my photos and videos from JC and Nikki's visit by tomorrow and post a couple of them. Until then, enjoy some of these photos from Mari's b-day. More tomorrow.



Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment