Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Computer Tomorrow

After telling me that the computer would not come until end of Sept to end of Oct, Amazon sent a notice that they have shipped it and it will come tomorrow. It will take a few days to set it up and figure out things. I'm excited.
We also have had such a nice (weather-wise) August, that the heat we are now experiencing is really kind of irritating. It's been up to 95 today. I know for some of you that isn't that hot, but you have central air conditioning and we don't! So we will endure and maybe I'll take a dip in the pool!
Also, FYI, Dad and I were released from our calling on Sunday. We have 2 more weeks in the branch and then back to home ward. We are feeling sad about it, of course. The branch has been such a wonderful calling the last 4 years. We will really miss it.
Love you all...Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment