I know this is a wierd picture...but it's Elijah playing in the car. He had his face pressed against the glass and I took the photo quickly with a flash. When I turned the flash off, he wouldn't do it again. Oh well. You snooze you lose. We have enjoyed having S,K and E here while they come and go to AZ.
More of Elijah playing in the car. He is inside and looking through the opening in the trunk. What a funny boy!
Grandpa and the girls. They had given him a card with a magnet attatched to it. In the photo is is attatched to his forehead!

The only "fathers" that were in attendance. Dad looks wiped out! (I'm not sure why).
Juliette mugging with a straw after we enjoyed rootbeer floats for desserts. 
Here's all of us on Father's Day. We used the timer on the camera. It was good to all be together. 
This will be my last post until after our return from Bakersfield. I've decided to not take the computer. So I will post when we get back; probably on Monday. We're leaving tomorrow about mid-day. Love you all. Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment